5-day Program $1,415.00 (9/1/2019 – 8/31/2020)
A full month fee is required upon enrollment. It will be credited towards the last month's tuition upon withdrawal with 30 days notice.
$75.00 annual fee is collected in May to update records and to guarantee placement for upcoming school year.
$175.00 non-refundable fee is due at the time the child enrolls in preschool.
Fees and Tuition
Full monthly tuition is due on the first day of each month. A late fee of $35.00 will be charged if payment is made after the 5th of each month.
After the 15th of each month, $50.00 will be charged for each week the tuition is late. The student will be automatically dismissed from school of the 15th of each month if tuition is not paid. There will be a service charge of $35.00 on any returned check.
Discount for 2nd child - A 10% discount on tuition is allowed for the enrollment of each additional child from a nuclear family
(1st child will be charged the full rate.)
Admission requirements and enrollment procedures are as follows:
1. Children 2 years and 2 months to 6 years old are eligible for our program. A child must be 2 years and 6 months of age (fully potty trained) or older at the time he/she is admitted to our preschool.
2. All admission forms must be completed prior to the child's first day at Trinity Lutheran Preschool. Parents are responsible for updating the information given on the form (e.g. change of address, phone numbers or new medications).
3. Children must have all required vaccinations. Parent or guardian must provide proof of immunization and a physician's report.
4. Enrollment is filled on a first come – first served basis according to the date of enrollment with the Director. A waiting list will be used after full enrollment.
5. All enrollments are on a 2 weeks trial basis to determine the suitability of our setting for each child.
6. Trinity Lutheran Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion or creed.
Upon admission to our program, a file shall be kept on the child for emergency and for California State Licensing. Please notify us of any change of address, phone numbers, names of persons authorized to pick up the child, food allergies, and other important information.